5:41 am - Friday April 25, 2014
Daily Current Affairs | 4th July 2012
- Vice-Presidential election on August 7.
- Air India pilots end strike.
- Cabinet clears Rs. 25-crore plan to airlift Union Carbide plant waste.
- S.K. Thorat panel recommended for deletion of cartoons on politicians and bureaucrats from the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) textbooks.
- Academic and chairman of the National Curriculum Framework (2005) review committee Yash Pal has rejected the S.K. Thorat panel recommendations.
- Pakistan to reopen NATO supply lines.
- Iran hits back on EU, U.S. sanctions by stopping oil tankers passing through the Strait of Hormuz that ferry crude oil.
- Barclays Chief Executive Bob Diamond resigned.